The faculty of nursing was established on June 28th, 1996. It is the fourteenth faculty of Thammasat University. There are approximately 80-100 students enrolled in each year. They are selected by means of a quota and an admission process.
The Faculty of Nursing believes that the nursing profession is an essential part of society. Nursing plays a vital role in Holistic health care, ranging from infants to the elderly, from those with perfect health to those with severe illness. The goal of nursing is to assist individuals to maintain the well-being of their families and communities. Clients and families are of the utmost importance for the nursing profession. There are the centers of nursing care. Clients must have the right to be informed and to make decisions about their own care. Nursing education is a socialization process that provides knowledge, develops professional ethics, and nursing skill so that the nurses can work effectively as professionals at all levels. The quality of the teaching-learning
process focuses on a student-centered approach to develop critical thinking and the self-directed learning skills that lead to life-long learning
“To be a leader of nursing innovation center in Asia”
“To be the one in twenty-five leader in Nursing Faculty in Asia within 2022”
• Develop teaching of excellent by using modern innovation and technology to produce graduate students in all level to reach an identities of Thammasat nursing students.
• To be the center of excellent of innovation and invention and use the product to utilize to induce academic property of Faculty of Nursing.
• Give an academic service in nursing and health for social with quality and meet international standard.
• Promote arts and culture along with international arts and culture exchange.
• Have an effective and success in cooperative management.